Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/03/04 01:15:48 UTC

Re: 0.28.0 release

Alright, all the blockers are resolved. I'll be cutting the RC shortly.

I'm also taking a soft lock on the 'master' branch. *Committers:* *Please
do not push any commits upstream until I release the lock.*

Thanks,

Re: 0.28.0 release

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.
I think that we also need to include https://reviews.apache.org/r/44258/ (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4831) in 0.28 cause this issue
will lead two inverse offers with one maintain call.

Thanks,

Guangya

Re: 0.28.0 release

Posted by Guangya Liu <gy...@gmail.com>.