Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fuppes <th...@fh-trier.de> on 2008/05/09 10:50:01 UTC

how to tell my WAR that everything is in /lib of the EAR?

hi,

currently we are telling the WAR where to look for all the jar in this way:
(pom of a war)
<configuration>
  <warSourceDirectory>Web Content</warSourceDirectory>
   <archive>
      <manifestEntries>
              <Class-Path>lib/..... jar jar jar......</Class-Path>
      </manifestEntries>
  </archive>
</configuration>
When we build our war, all the dependencies are marked with<provided>
because the ear will have the /lib dir with all the shared jar in it.
But Iam not convinced with the above mentioned solution. Is the no better
way to do it???

(Please excuse my english)

AW: how to tell my WAR that everything is in /lib of the EAR?