Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/14 00:27:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bharath Kumarasubramanian to the Samza PMC

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that the Samza PMC has voted Bharath
Kumarasubramanian to be a Project Management Committee (PMC) Member.  The
PMC is responsible for the overall health of a project and for voting in
new committers and PMC members, as well as voting on releases. Over the
past few years, Bharath has been a valuable committer on the project.

Congrats Bharath!

Thanks,
Xinyu
on behalf of the Samza PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bharath Kumarasubramanian to the Samza PMC

Posted by Weiqing Yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Prateek Maheshwari <pr...@utexas.edu>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Sanil Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Daniel Nishimura <dn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bharath!

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei Song <ws...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.

    --
    Jagadish

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bharath Kumarasubramanian to the Samza PMC

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Jagadish

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Bharath Kumarasubramanian to the Samza PMC

Posted by Yang Zhang <zh...@umn.edu>.