Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2009/05/18 18:36:25 UTC

exchange properties

Hi,

We have a student which is doing a performance instrumentation on
SMX3(at the moment). It contains not just measurement but also tracing
and stuff on a request basis. At the end you will have a flow with time
measurement and counters and so on for each request going into and
through servicemix. What we would need is an additional property on the
exchange like the correlation_id (which already exists) where he can
store his tupel correlator to resolve/correlate the flow because usually
the only property which is copied on all exchanges is the correlation id.
Are there doubts if I would extend SMX to such an additional property?

Cheers,
Thomas