Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/12/05 02:17:12 UTC

Name change consequences

Gang,
as you can see from the many created Jira issues, the name change has a lot
of consequences.

If you can think of anything else, please add.

If you can help out, please do so...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Name change consequences

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Le 2016-12-05 03:17, Niclas Hedhman a �crit�:
> Gang,
> as you can see from the many created Jira issues, the name change has a
> lot
> of consequences.
>
> If you can think of anything else, please add.
>
> If you can help out, please do so...

Thanks Niclas!

I added some more tasks.
We may still miss some but overall it should be quite realistic now.

I also linked issues together so we know what is blocked by what.

Once we get approval for the new name I'll get my hands dirty.
I already assigned some of the tasks to me so I'll start with these
ones.