Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@obsidium.com> on 2005/11/10 21:57:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r332361 - /myfaces/api/trunk/src/java/javax/faces/component/UIData.java

Hi Martin,

mmarinschek@apache.org wrote:
> Author: mmarinschek
> Date: Thu Nov 10 11:49:38 2005
> New Revision: 332361

> Log:
> fix for MYFACES-782. Thanks to Simon Kitching.
>
> Modified:
>     myfaces/api/trunk/src/java/javax/faces/component/UIData.java

Thanks for committing this (and the other patches I filed).

There appears to be a minor problem with the way this got merged,
though. The initial patch had the new documentation as a normal
non-javadoc comment block. What's now in SVN has replaced the previous
javadoc block with this section, though it still has the non-javadoc /*
opening comment.

I'm happy to see this new info in the actual class javadoc if you think
that's appropriate. However if that's the case then the text needs to be
updated to actually be javadoc (eg insert <p> at the appropriate
places), and the opening comment set to "/**".

Or is the use of a normal comment block intended?

If you let me know what you would like, I'm happy to provide a patch to
tidy this up.

Regards,

Simon

Re: svn commit: r332361 - /myfaces/api/trunk/src/java/javax/faces/component/UIData.java

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
done.

regards,

Martin