Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by wi...@digitalsteps.com on 2004/08/05 18:21:35 UTC

not being rendered on widgets

I'm trying to add <fd:help></fd:help> tags to output (below) and repeater
widgets but no help icons are being rendered. The documentation implies
its possible but I haven't seen it work on anything other than field
widgets. Can anyone shed some light on this.

<fd:output id="resultDeliv">
  <fd:datatype base="string" />
   <fd:help>
        <i18n:text i18n:catalogue="help">transportation.input</i18n:text>
  </fd:help>
</fd:output>

Thanks

Will

example using fragment extractor generator

Posted by Andres Taborda <at...@saludcolombiaeps.com.co>.
Hello list,

Some user have an example using the fragment extractor generator.

In the url of cocoon the documentation is very short.

Thanks very much.