Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Luigi Paioro <lu...@lambrate.inaf.it> on 2006/06/13 10:13:38 UTC

Externals definition question

Hello!

I need to link only a file subset of an external directory in a suitable
  my project directory. As an example, suppose to have:

lib/lib1.so
lib/lib2.so
lib/lib3.so

and I want to link only lib1.so and lib3.so. How can I do it using
svn:externals? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Luigi

Re: Externals definition question

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jun 13, 2006, at 12:13, Luigi Paioro wrote:

> I need to link only a file subset of an external directory in a
> suitable  my project directory. As an example, suppose to have:
>
> lib/lib1.so
> lib/lib2.so
> lib/lib3.so
>
> and I want to link only lib1.so and lib3.so. How can I do it using
> svn:externals? Suggestions?

You cannot. You can only link in entire directories.