Posted to users@royale.apache.org by T-san <jl...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/20 08:32:52 UTC

Build "Apache Royale Tour de Jewel" from the source

Hi,

I'd like to build by myself using the source of
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples.royale/TourDeJewel

Would you please advise me the proper Maven command to build the entire
source of this directory?

Appreciate your help in advance.

T-san

Re: Build "Apache Royale Tour de Jewel" from the source

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Yep and I even did it a while ago, but just totally forgot that is possible
in that way ;)

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Build "Apache Royale Tour de Jewel" from the source

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Piotr,

the maven build creates a .war that you can deploy directly to a servlet
container or a java app server. ;)

El mié., 20 feb. 2019 a las 15:38, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:

> That's why I didn't understand it whether you succeed or not, cause you
> have mention about war and deploy. ;) I'm glad that you run everything
> successfully.
>
> Thanks
> Piotr
>
> śr., 20 lut 2019 o 15:35 T-san <jl...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
>> Piotr,
>>
>> Oh, that's cool.  Clicking index.html game me the same result.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> --
>> Sent from: http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Build "Apache Royale Tour de Jewel" from the source

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by T-san <jl...@gmail.com>.
Piotr,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi T-san,

just let you know that you have the .war in target but as well you can run
directly the generated app in target/javascript. There you have debug and
release versions.

Great to see you succeed! :)

Carlos

Posted by T-san <jl...@gmail.com>.
Piotr、

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
T-san,

I'm not sure whether I understand. Build worked for you and did you
successfully run TourDeJewel example ?

Thanks,
Piotr

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi T-san,

In theory all you need is mvn clean install. Do you have some error ?

Thanks,
Piotr