Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/15 23:10:23 UTC

Bad Request CSRF

I'm seeing "Bad Request \n CSRF token missing or incorrect." when
attempting to clear things from the Task Instance interface in Airflow
1.8.1.

Is anyone else seeing this or is this more likely something on our end?

--George

Re: Bad Request CSRF

Posted by George Leslie-Waksman <ge...@cloverhealth.com.INVALID>.
I didn't end up fixing it. We have a legacy way of logging in to airflow
that bypasses our SSO system and I confirmed that the legacy system worked
but the SSO system didn't work.

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Alex Guziel <alex.guziel@airbnb.com.invalid

Re: Bad Request CSRF

Posted by Alex Guziel <al...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.