Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/07 02:34:50 UTC

Need suggestion, jpa kind of package for hbase

  Hi all,
I'm new to hbase in search of jpa kind of package for hbase to push the
data into hbase system. Started trying with stargate where i found very
strict json notation, base 64 encoding and other issue finding it difficult
to use. Then i looked at kundera then i realized we need to have
Cassandra.. Which I'm not using. Then i came across data nucleus. Is this
is the best package taking into account of performance, feature, quality of
package (less bugs) and  good user support...I'm using java as the program
environment. Kindly suggest the best package and correct me if i have
understood anything wrong in my above explanation
Thanks a lot in advance,
Jeevitesh