Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2000/10/07 17:05:52 UTC

TagDefs for HomeSite

Hello struts-user,

  Are there TagDefs for HomeSite for struts libraries?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re: TagDefs for HomeSite

Posted by Wong Kok Wai <wo...@pacific.net.sg>.
The question is always: "When?" As far as I know, there is no targeted date
for the finalisation of JSR-52 specs, let alone the release of the
implementations.

Re[2]: TagDefs for HomeSite

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Robert,