Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by AliGila <al...@21cn.com> on 1999/11/19 07:48:21 UTC

´ð¸´: Dynamic Class Loading

"Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:
>so JSP based classes will re-load, but Servlet ones won't?
>Well, i suppose that would be easier to control, since the JSP engine
>knows exactly what classes its controlling and where those files are
>being stored, and could manage them independent of the main Servlet
>engine (and probably does...).  Yeah, i can see it in JspLoader.java now...

yesterday,I have many trouble in this point:(
It seem to work well whit JSP source file but not even
beans contained in JSP.

Re: ´ð¸´: Dynamic Class Loading

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cm...@mytownnet.com>.
AliGila wrote:

> "Anil K. Vijendran" wrote:
> >so JSP based classes will re-load, but Servlet ones won't?
> >Well, i suppose that would be easier to control, since the JSP engine
> >knows exactly what classes its controlling and where those files are
> >being stored, and could manage them independent of the main Servlet
> >engine (and probably does...).  Yeah, i can see it in JspLoader.java now...
>
> yesterday,I have many trouble in this point:(
> It seem to work well whit JSP source file but not even
> beans contained in JSP.

That is to be expected.  ***ONLY*** the JSP page itself exhibits the
auto-reload functionality.   ***NO*** other Java classes (beans, servlets, or
anything else) are auto-reloaded by the current version of Tomcat.

Craig McClanahan