Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 18:14:57 UTC

mv command fails from executestreamcommand

Hello. I am having an issue when trying to execute a mv on
${absolute.path}${filename} to a destination folder, same filename. My
attributes for aboslute.path and filename are just what i expect - no odd
characters on the front or the back ends. I get a nonzero error status  -
not always, but on about 90% of my attempts. The odd thing is what appears
in the NiFi bulletin: the fully qualified filename has extraneous
characters at front and end of both the "from" file and the "to" file.

Do I need to encapsulate the command I form in the ExecuteStreamCommand in
any way? We are running NiFi 1.7.1.g of the ExecuteStreamCommand processor.