Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/20 10:35:02 UTC

release tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating)

I've added the Apache parent POM to Clerezza parent, this should allow
correct LICENSE/NOTICE generation and RAT report when launching mvn
release:prepare; however some NOTICE files need to be checked by someone
with "historical knowledge" (maybe Reto) as I am not aware of, for example,
what the references to Google code projects mean.
Can anyone help me in reviewing the NOTICE files (see CLEREZZA-616)?
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: release tasks (was: Re: [VOTE] - Relase Apache Clerezza 0.2-incubating)

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I've updated CLEREZZA-616 with the NOTICE contents which I think should be
reviewed.
It'd be great if you could help me on fixing those NOTICE files.
Thanks,
Tommaso

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <me...@farewellutopia.com>.

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.