Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/07 18:03:26 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench Logo

Hi Folks,
I would like to call a VOTE on the logo for OCW.
We have been blessed that Christopher Hawley developed some kick ass logo's
for us. It is now about time we made use of the effort which went in to
this.
So, the VOTE is as follows, as per Jira issue CLIMATE-30 [0] we have
amongst 4 logo's to choose from. Everyone can VOTE on one and one only. If
we tie on this then we will have a subsequent VOTE and so forth and so
fifth until we have ourselves as logo.
Options are

[ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-01-01.png [1]
[ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-02-01.png [2]
[ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png [3]
[ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-04-01.png [4]

The VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours at which point it can be closed
off.
Happy VOTE'ing
Lewis

p.s. I am VOTE'ing for ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png [3]

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-30
[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658197/ocw-logo-variant-sm-01-01.png
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658196/ocw-logo-variant-sm-02-01.png
[3]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658195/ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png
[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658194/ocw-logo-variant-sm-04-01.png

--
*Lewis*

Re: [VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench Logo

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3980)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
+1 for #1

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chief Architect
Office: 168-519, Mailstop: 168-527
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Posted by Michael Joyce <ml...@gmail.com>.
+1 for #1!!

On Thursday, January 8, 2015, denis.nadeau <de...@nasa.gov> wrote:

> My vote is for image number 1.
>
> Denis
> On 1/7/15 12:03 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> > I would like to call a VOTE on the logo for OCW.
> > We have been blessed that Christopher Hawley developed some kick ass
> logo's
> > for us. It is now about time we made use of the effort which went in to
> > this.
> > So, the VOTE is as follows, as per Jira issue CLIMATE-30 [0] we have
> > amongst 4 logo's to choose from. Everyone can VOTE on one and one only.
> If
> > we tie on this then we will have a subsequent VOTE and so forth and so
> > fifth until we have ourselves as logo.
> > Options are
> >
> > [ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-01-01.png [1]
> > [ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-02-01.png [2]
> > [ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png [3]
> > [ ] ocw-logo-variant-sm-04-01.png [4]
> >
> > The VOTE will be open for at least 72 hours at which point it can be
> closed
> > off.
> > Happy VOTE'ing
> > Lewis
> >
> > p.s. I am VOTE'ing for ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png [3]
> >
> > [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLIMATE-30
> > [1]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658197/ocw-logo-variant-sm-01-01.png
> > [2]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658196/ocw-logo-variant-sm-02-01.png
> > [3]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658195/ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png
> > [4]
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12658194/ocw-logo-variant-sm-04-01.png

--
Mike

Re: [VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench Logo

Posted by "denis.nadeau" <de...@nasa.gov>.
My vote is for image number 1.

Posted by Cameron Goodale <go...@apache.org>.
Lewis,

Please consider this my vote for Image 1.

Thanks,

Cameron