Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2005/09/14 11:10:39 UTC

[Vote] Sunday 18 September - design session @IRC

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 18:17 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> The design session will be by IRC and it will be
> on Sunday 18 September starting at 20:00 UTC
> for between one and two hours.

+1

NOTE: Votes end friday midnight UTC.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: [Vote] Sunday 18 September - design session @IRC

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> >
> > (I never saw the original vote mail on this - is that a problem my end
> > or a wider problem?)
>
> That is the original vote mail. ;-)
>
> Otherwise we keep on discussing the date till next FT. ;-)

Thanks for trying Thorsten, but votes [*] don't help
in most situations. It would have been much easier
if people just followed the original suggestion to
state the times/days that they could *not* be there,
i.e. restrictions. Then we could just find the gap
which is available.

[*] In fact, at Forrest we don't use votes to make
decisions. We discussed this again recently.

when to call a vote
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112364573100002

-David

Re: [Vote] Sunday 18 September - design session @IRC

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 18:17 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
>
>>The design session will be by IRC and it will be
>>on Sunday 18 September starting at 20:00 UTC
>>for between one and two hours.
>

> +1
>
> NOTE: Votes end friday midnight UTC.

+1

(I never saw the original vote mail on this - is that a problem my end
or a wider problem?)

Ross