Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jörg Niepenberg <j....@googlemail.com> on 2007/12/20 10:31:35 UTC

problems with

Hello all,
i recently updated my MyFaces libs.
Now all the <h:blabla> wont work anymore and i get this error:

|javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to convert string "Sign Up" to *class* "javax.el.ValueExpression" *for* attribute "value": Property Editor not registered with the PropertyEditorManager

If i change the tags to <t:blabla> it is working. Why is that?

The next more important problem is that my <t:commandLink> tags dont do anything. I click on the Link and there is just a # appended in the adressbar and nothing else happens.
When i just change the tag to <t:commandButton> everythings working as it should, but i want to use Links for design reasons.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Re: problems with

Posted by Jörg Niepenberg <j....@googlemail.com>.
I am using Tomcat 6.0.14 and MyFaces / JSF 1.2.
Before i used MyFaces 1.1.5 where my links did work but the layout wasnt...

Re: problems with

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

http://www.irian.at