Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by al...@apache.org on 2017/06/21 10:39:25 UTC

Cloudapp CI is down, builds moving to Travis

Our Plugins testing CI (Jenkins) is officially dead now.
We're migrating all the jobs to Travis and AppVeyor, but for the time being,
all PRs to the plugin repos are not being tested. I'm working to enable
Travis and AppVeyor builds as soon as possible, but there are some
unexpected hassle with encrypted env.variables.

Will keep you posted.

Re: Cloudapp CI is down, builds moving to Travis

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.
Nice! It's also awesome to have the CI code end up in the yml files
inside the repositories, rather than jenkins job configs on cloudapps.

Posted by al...@apache.org.

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <ma...@gmail.com>.