Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David Wilkinson <dr...@iquo.co.uk> on 2007/11/07 14:32:39 UTC

[Axis2]Maven2 plugins for WSDL2Code Generation

Hi

I am starting a new project and have started to put a POM file together for
an axis web service, and I'm looking for a plugin to generate my code. I
have spotted the one under the tools section of the web site but when I
tryed to down load the plugin from the site all the links are broken and
there are no maven 2 repositories that have version 1.3. The only version I
have found so far is version 1.1 which also seams to suffer from dependency
issues.

Has anyone got this working or is there any other maven 2 plugin about that
I can use. Any help would be grateful

Regards

DRAW

RE: [Axis2]Maven2 plugins for WSDL2Code Generation

Posted by David Wilkinson <dr...@iquo.co.uk>.
Hi Suran

Thanks one of my other questions was going to be where do I find the source
code for the plugins which you have answered.

Thanks again

David

> I am starting a new project and have started to put a POM file together
for
> an axis web service, and I'm looking for a plugin to generate my code. I
> have spotted the one under the tools section of the web site but when I
> tryed to down load the plugin from the site all the links are broken and
> there are no maven 2 repositories that have version 1.3. The only version
> have found so far is version 1.1 which also seams to suffer from
dependency
> issues.
>
> Has anyone got this working or is there any other maven 2 plugin about
that
> I can use. Any help would be grateful
>
> Regards
>
> DRAW

Greetings!

You can get the maven2 wsdl2java plugin in this way, until the download
links are fixed.
Checkout the axis2 source from the links at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/svn.html
Go to the <axis2>/modules/tool/axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin folder.
And build the plugin using "mvn clean install".

Cheers!
Suran

http://www.eset.com

Re: Spring inside AAR - autoproxied transaction manager

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
This seems to be a common problem outside of axis2. Some quick
googling turned up lots of hits, including:

http://forum.springframework.org/archive/index.php/t-11648.html

Looks like you'll need to setup the class loader a bit - since you say
you already have spring working inside the aar, I presume you already
have a reference to it. Let us know if you need more help, we'll see
what we can do.

HTH,
Robert

Posted by Suran Jayathilaka <su...@wso2.com>.

Posted by David Wilkinson <dr...@iquo.co.uk>.
Hi Upul

Thanks for that IO will give it a go and see where i get

Regards

David

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
This pom.xml worked for me.