Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 丛鹏 <co...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 11:05:06 UTC

flink1.12. The error message is maybe misguided

Hi, I'm using flink1.12.2 a problem is found when submitting the task of
yarn application,
An example of the Flink official website submitting a task is
./bin/flink run-application -t yarn-application ./
examples/streaming/TopSpeedWindowing. jar
If some of them are misspelled, then yen application is written as yen
application
Will report an error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No ClusterClientFactory found. If you were
targeting a Yarn cluster, please make sure to export the HADOOP_CLASSPATH
environment variable or have hadoop in your classpath. For more information
refer to the "Deployment" section of the official Apache Flink
documentation.

BUT

I saw that the code is the 213 line configuration set encapsulated by
clifrontend. There is a problem with effectiveconfiguration, resulting in
defaultclusterclientserviceloader Java: 83 judgment entry error

Eventually lead  compatibleFactories.isEmpty() is true
then

 "No ClusterClientFactory found. If you were targeting a Yarn cluster, "
                            + "please make sure to export the
HADOOP_CLASSPATH environment variable or have hadoop in your "
                            + "classpath. For more information refer to the
\"Deployment\" section of the official "
                            + "Apache Flink documentation."

I think there is something wrong with the description of the error
information here, which will lead to misleading. Users mistakenly think it
is their own Hadoop_ There is a problem with the classpath environment. I
hope you can reply

Re: flink1.12. The error message is maybe misguided

Posted by 丛鹏 <co...@gmail.com>.
I created a jira FLINK-26858

丛鹏 <co...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月25日周五 10:24写道:

Posted by 丛鹏 <co...@gmail.com>.