Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mario Ohnewald <MO...@aradex.com> on 2002/02/05 10:00:16 UTC

Apache traffic/CPU usage Programm/Tool

Hello!
Can you recommend a tool wich can display (on a webpage, with java or php,
whatever.. ;)) the traffic/CPU usage of my apache?
I think i saw such a programm once, but i can´t remember where?! It could
also do stats like the traffic for a week and stuff...

Thanks a lot!

Mario Ohnewald

Re: Apache traffic/CPU usage Programm/Tool

Posted by Pietro Cagnoni <pc...@mclink.net>.
> Hello!
> Can you recommend a tool wich can display (on a webpage, with java or php,
> whatever.. ;)) the traffic/CPU usage of my apache?
> I think i saw such a programm once, but i can´t remember where?! It could
> also do stats like the traffic for a week and stuff...
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Mario Ohnewald

you're probably talking about mod_status. browse the standard
documentation.

probably you just have to uncomment a few lines in the default
httpd.conf .

hope it helps.

pietro.