Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Tony <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 11:45:05 UTC

[Calc] Feature request: Organizing sheets into tab rows

Greetings!

Just curious - would it be useful to be able to organize ones sheets in tab
rows? That way you could group together similar sheets - and also not have
to scroll back and forth through one long line of tabs, or split your
business model up into multiple files.

I.e. you could have your Principal Sheets in one row, and your Auxiliary
Sheets (which are used to calculate the underlying assumptions of your
principal spreadsheets) in the row below. And then perhaps some totally
unrelated ones below that again.

I notice Calc currently allows you to color-code tabs, but I'm not sure how
effective that is, as you first have to explain what they mean, plus the
color lines aren't all too prominent.

Thanks for listening.

Tony

Re: [Calc] Feature request: Organizing sheets into tab rows

Posted by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com>.
Will do Regina - thanks for voicing your concern.

--Dwayne

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Tony, hi Dwayne,

Posted by Dwayne Henderson <it...@gmail.com>.