Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gabriel Millaire <ga...@boku.com> on 2012/04/10 20:35:34 UTC

How to choose Key Identifier Type?

Hello,

I have been looking around for a way to choose the Key Identifier Type for signature using Axis2 Rampart.

I seem to only be able to find the "old" way of doing it, through OutflowSecurity:

<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
        <action>
            <items>Timestamp Signature</items>
              <user>jack</user>
            <signaturePropFile>security.properties</signaturePropFile>
            <passwordCallbackClass>
               org.swview.test.axis2.client.PWCallbackHandler
            </passwordCallbackClass>
            <signatureKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</signatureKeyIdentifier>
            <signatureParts>
            </signatureParts>
        </action>
    </parameter>

What I am looking for is how to through the Policy in a WSDL file, or programmatically via RampartConfig or related means.

Does anyone have a clue how to do that?

Thanks,
Gabriel

Re: How to choose Key Identifier Type?

Posted by "Philippe A." <fu...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what a SKI is exactly, but I see plenty of references to this in
the ws-securitypolicy 1.2 standard. This doc has been of great help to me.
I suggest reading it.

Maybe the solution is simply to add a sp:RequireKeyIdentifierReference at
the right place in your policy? Like:

          <sp:ProtectionToken>
            <wsp:Policy>
              <sp:X509Token sp:IncludeToken="