Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/10 20:00:19 UTC

Status of maven-continuum-plugin?

What is the status of the maven-continuum-plugin module?

I need a build (actually, a release,) on one Continuum server to force
a build on another Continuum server.  A maven plugin configured in the
release profile was my first thought, and I remembered seeing some
commits to this plugin.

Wendy

Re: Status of maven-continuum-plugin?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Actually, this plugin can be used only to add new projects.
It use continuum-xmlrpc, so it will be easy to add new features.

Emmanuel