Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 16:36:15 UTC

Resource not found when using cargo and h2 database

Hi,

I am running syncope on my localhost, using cargo. I configured the h2
database in persistence.properties. Everything is working fine. Except when
I create a Role with 2 resources attached, Only the first resource is
found. Both resources exist in Syncope. Does anybody have any idea?

I looked into our default installation, using tomcat and mysql. I was able
to create a Role with 2 resources. In that setup all is working fine.

Regards,
Ernst

Re: Resource not found when using cargo and h2 database

Posted by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com>.
I created my own test connectors. I call them No-op connectors. They
implement the necessary connid stuff:

public class NoOpConnector implements PoolableConnector, CreateOp,
UpdateOp, SearchOp<String>, DeleteOp{}
public class NoOpConfiguration extends AbstractConfiguration {}

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Posted by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Francesco,

My cargo config is attached in cargo.xml.

The 2 resources attached means:
First I create 2 connectors and resources in Syncope. The resource names
"Resource1" and "Resource2".
Than I want to create a Role in Syncope, and this Role has a set of
Resources, with "Resource1" and "Resource2".

When running this test on Syncope, deployed on standard tomcat install,
with mysql, everything works fine.
When running on tomcat that is managed by cargo, using h2 database, only
"Resource1" is attached in Syncope to the Role created.

Hope this makes things clear.
Regards,
Ernst

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.