Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/04/28 20:51:59 UTC

[CONFERENCE] Lenya at OSCOM 3

Hi

At the end of May (28th) we will do a tutorial on Lenya at the Open
Source Content Management Conference (OSCOM 3).

http://www.oscom.org/Conferences/Cambridge/Program/

In the morning we will setup a newspaper like publication and in the
afternoon we will make it editable and
interopable with other systems (Midgard and Zope CMF) by using Twingle
(which is an OSCOM project).

The full announcement of the conference can be found here:

http://blog.oscom.org/archive/000037.html

It would also be nice to meet other people from the Cocoon/Forrest/Lenya
communities for a snack, drink and
some GettingTogether (as Steven would be saying). Gregor and I will be
at Cambridge/Boston between 27 May and 31 May,
and we might be at NYC (or at least I will) between 1 June and 3 June.

Thanks

Michael

Re: [CONFERENCE] Lenya at OSCOM 3

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Swamped even more than usual, I missed this email. Most probably I will
make it: any plans yet?

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Pro-netics s.r.l.