Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com> on 2016/01/19 13:15:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Boris Roman Schrijver

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack is pleased to
announce that Boris Roman Schrijver has accepted our invitation to join the PMC.

Please join me in congratulating him.

On behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC
Wilder Rodrigues

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Boris Roman Schrijver

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Boris.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Paul Angus
VP Technology   ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 617 0528 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20203%20617%200528%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>     |      m:      +44 7711 418784<tel:+44%207711%20418784>

e:      paul.angus@shapeblue.com | t: @cloudyangus<ma...@cloudyangus>      |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image6c7924.png@5e3cccf0.478f4530]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

Welcome Boris, Hope you stay with us long long time :)

--
Daan

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats and welcome Boris!

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:      +91 8826230892<tel:+91%208826230892>

e:      rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>       |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image8e4fd5.png@a670e55c.40b88367]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

On 19-Jan-2016, at 2:56 PM, Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> Congrats, Boris. :)

> Nux!
> www.nux.ro

Regards.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats, Boris. :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Boris!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Boris Roman Schrijver

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Better later than never! :)

Welcome, dude! Let’s make this boat rock!

Cheers,
Wilder

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Welcome Boris! :)

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done Boris, looking forward for more contributions from you

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Boris.

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
John Burwell
ShapeBlue

d:      +44 (20) 3603 0542 | s: +1 (571) 403-2411 <tel:+44%20(20)%203603%200542%20|%20s:%20+1%20(571)%20403-2411>

e:      john.burwell@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:john.burwell@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imagedbd90a.png@e024ae47.4c87aa38]

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Boris!!

Posted by Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com>.