Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/02/06 16:21:02 UTC

Unknown error trying to build POM when adding a new Maven2 project

Hi,

I got a pom.xml and added following lines:

<scm>
	<connection>
		scm:svn+ssh://myname@myserver/var/svn/repos/myproject
	</connection>
</scm>

then add this as Maven 2 project, but got this error:

Unknown error trying to build POM.

any idea? Thanks.

Angelo

Re: Unknown error trying to build POM when adding a new Maven2 project

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi,

The problem went away after I encoded the <scm> part again.

Angelo