Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Wm.A.Stafford" <st...@marine.rutgers.edu> on 2008/12/10 22:49:19 UTC

Digester - how to debug?

I have boiled my Digester app down to the barest minimum; create an
object when the outer tag is encountered.  The object is always null.

            Digester digester = new Digester() ;
            digester.setValidating ( false );

            digester.addObjectCreate( "DIFF", GCMDMetadata.class) ;
            m = (GCMDMetadata)digester.parse(GCMD_URI) ;
             // do something with m
                  at GetGCMDmetadata.main(GetGCMDmetadata.java:72)

Any ideas on where to look or what to look for?

-=bill