Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2013/07/01 17:51:55 UTC

Re: Jenkins and IRC

Heya,

I "fixed" it manually for now. I've connected our cloud to the jenkins sytem. So there will be a few slaves popping up with names like 'cloudstack-buildslave-centos6-xxx'. These are automagically created by jenkins.

I've setup the cloudstack-master build to use these slaves in addition to the rpmbuilder, by setting the label expression.  If this works we can add this label to more builds.

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: Jenkins and IRC

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 05:51:55PM +0200, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Heya,
>
> I "fixed" it manually for now. I've connected our cloud to the
> jenkins sytem. So there will be a few slaves popping up with names
> like 'cloudstack-buildslave-centos6-xxx'. These are automagically
> created by jenkins.

*dogfood* - gotta love it!

--
Prasanna.,