Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ananth Ravi <an...@outlook.com> on 2015/07/28 01:06:17 UTC

Sudo Schema for Apache DS

Hello,
I'm trying to configure Apache DS and came across a post that said that ApacheDS supported the Sudo schema, how do I enable this on the latest release?
Also is there a schema for storing ssh public keys?
Thanks!
Ananth

Re: Sudo Schema for Apache DS

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 7:06 AM, Ananth Ravi <an...@outlook.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm trying to configure Apache DS and came across a post that said that
> ApacheDS supported the Sudo schema, how do I enable this on the latest
> release?

any schema can be supported if loaded, but this sudo schema is not included
in ApacheDS, you
need to create/load it

> Also is there a schema for storing ssh public keys?

 there is a 'publicKey' attribute in "apache" schema (cn=apache,ou=schema)
that can be used
 for storing public key, you may make use of that

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

RE: Sudo Schema for Apache DS