Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2019/06/06 00:11:19 UTC

[VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available

The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available for download at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.4.10RC1/ and Maven
artifacts are available in the temporary repository
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1323

The git tag corresponding to the candidate is '1.4.10RC1' (76ab087819).

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.4.10RC1/compat-check-report.html
. Please review and raise any concerns if you have them.

A list of the 87 issues resolved in this release can be found at
https://s.apache.org/6zMz

Please try out the candidate and vote +1/0/-1.

Prior to making this announcement I made the following checks:

    RAT check passes (7u80)
    Unit test suite passes (8u172)
    LTT load 1M rows (8u172)

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Noted. I cut and pasted that text from earlier mails as you can see. Access the RC by dropping the hbase- prefix from the directory name, thanks.

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

[RESULT] [VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
With five binding +1s including my own, four non-binding +1s, and no 0 or
-1 votes, this vote passes.

Thank you to all who voted on the release candidate!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
If the failures are consistent for you please file a JIRA and post the detailed surefire output. I’d like to take a look. Thanks Jan.

From: Xu Cang <xc...@salesforce.com.INVALID>
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 9:00 PM
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <de...@hbase.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The second HBase 1.4.10 release candidate (RC1) is available