Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/05 19:16:21 UTC

Second set of repos moved to Apache Org !!

I worked with infra today at hipchat https://www.hipchat.com/gOT4aZiMp
Ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14081

We moved the second set of repos, leaving the core repo and the web sites
repo remaining.

I'm working with infra and will be opening infra tickets for AppVeyorCi and
DockerHub integration

All github activity will be sent to the mailing list
commits@openwhisk.apache.org

GitBox integration will automatically add the team openwhisk-committers to
the repos to give us write access soon.

Old URLs pointing to old location will still continue to work

Please Do not re-create any of the moved repos under the OpenWhisk org on
github, it will brake all the URLs redirects

You can find the moved repos here:
https://github.com/apache?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=openwhisk

--Carlos

Re: Second set of repos moved to Apache Org !!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sergio being working with INFRA team, their hipchat channel is very
useful they are very responsive

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Great, Carlos!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.