Posted to user@flume.apache.org by "DeCarlo, Thom" <td...@mitre.org> on 2012/12/14 15:09:49 UTC

Logback appender for flume?

I haven't been able to find any recent comments about a logback appender for Flume. There is a log4j appender, as noted in [FLUME-27], but the similar request that specifically mentions logback [FLUME-524] seems to have been withdrawn.

However, I am already using logback and cannot easily change that. Has there been any development of a logback appender?

--
Thom DeCarlo

Re: Logback appender for flume?

Posted by Bruce Mitchener <br...@gmail.com>.
It would require a separate one, but given one, it isn't hard to create the
other.

 - Bruce

Posted by "DeCarlo, Thom" <td...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.