Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/11/06 18:50:50 UTC

November board report

Hi all,

I have just posted the Incubator board report for November. Please review and let me know if you have any questions or concerns:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2009#Pivot

Niclas/Martijn - one thing I did in this report which I had not in the past was include more detailed information about the contents of our releases. However, if you think it provides too much detail, I can either trim it down or remove it altogether. Let me know.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: November board report

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I have removed the feature-level detail. Thanks.
Greg

Re: November board report

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: November board report