Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Prashant Kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/20 17:20:12 UTC

Release Bookkeeper 4.15

Dear Apache Bookkeeper community,
We have successfully migrated build and release to gradle.
As the next step we would like to do a release bookkeeper version 4.15 and
document the release process,
before shutting down maven which essentially means removing pom.xml files
and updating documentation.

In addition to that, that time also almost coincides with the normal
release cycle for Bookkeeper 4.15.

Kindly, do let me know your thoughts.
Thanks and Best Regards

-Prahant Kumar