Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/06/02 16:23:40 UTC

Maven Builds running on ASF Infra Jenkins

Hi Guys,

a few minutes ago I managed to get all FlexJS Maven Builds to run with all tests (Including the FlashPlayer UI tests). Luckily infra trusted me not to mess up anything and gave me access to the windows build agent. Here the agent is setup to run using the WebStart agent but without UI which is automatically started as soon as the machine comes up. I'll help them make sure the replacement build agents will also work for at least the Maven builds.

Next step would be to setup the SonarQube analysis on https://analysis.apache.org/

Chris

AW: Maven Builds running on ASF Infra Jenkins

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

Nope ... currently the SWFs built by the build don't seem to work.

The next steps would be to verify the output of the Maven build with that of the Ant build. I bet there are still differences. As soon as they are sorted out I'd be more than happy to start going official :-)

Chris

Yay!  Is it time to start preparing to release this stuff?

-Alex

Re: Maven Builds running on ASF Infra Jenkins

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.