Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by David McKay <dm...@btconnect.com> on 2013/01/13 19:12:34 UTC

Unsubscribing from Dev List

Hi Folks,

I am going through some major life changes and have decided to
unsubscribe from the Dev list.

I can see that the project is in good hands and in good shape, and I
haven't really contributed anything. I've mainly spent my time reading
and lurking and chipping in on an infrequent basis when I thought I
could add something that no one else had already said. I've also not had
anything to do with Bugzilla administration, so I don't think I'm going
to be much of a loss!

Best wishes to everyone, and long may AOO continue to evolve and prosper.

Regards,
Dave McKay