Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Samuel Bruce <bp...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/06 20:56:01 UTC

Logic control in sitemap via parameters

Within a pipeline, I retrieve DB records using an SQL
Transformer. I know the number of rows that I've
retrieved using the nr-of-rows parameter.
I'd like to branch to a different pipeline if the
number of rows retrieved in the SQL Transform is 0.

Is there a way to pass that nrofrows value from my
result set in my xsl file back to the sitemap as a
parameter? Or is there any other way of knowing how
many rows were retrieved by the SQL Transformer in the sitemap?