Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ri...@oecd.org on 2005/07/12 14:01:30 UTC

Excluding domains from "check_rbl_sub" checks

Is here an easy way to exclude domains from eval:check_rbl_sub checks ?

It appears that hotmail.com hits DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE Because of "political
reasons".
(Or at least reasons I don´t completely agree with)
See: http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=hotmail.com

Is there any way to exclude hotmail.com from these checks without completely
turning off the rule ?

		- Ríkharður