Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2019/05/21 07:56:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2019-05-20] #random

2019-05-20 17:12:44 UTC - Rodric Rabbah: <https://nodesource.com/blog/modules-for-AWS-lambda>
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3UDXSFA6/p1558372364069800
----
2019-05-20 17:14:56 UTC - Rodric Rabbah: These are the serverless projects we’re using, built with openwhisk, for openwhisk slack

1. a travis to slack notification mechanism (travis build completion event causes functions to execute, fetch logs, summarize build status, and slack the contributor here on slack with the result)
2. a daily digester of slack messages that are posted to our dev list
3. a set of functions for scanning a release candidate and performing our release verification steps
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3UDXSFA6/p1558372496070000?thread_ts=1558020425.061200&cid=C3UDXSFA6
----
2019-05-20 18:08:40 UTC - Rodric Rabbah: there isn’t an apache hosted openwhisk instance - but there are options for using a publicly hosted instance of openwhisk
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3UDXSFA6/p1558375720070200?thread_ts=1558020425.061200&cid=C3UDXSFA6
----