Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk> on 2019/11/09 12:28:09 UTC

Send raw results to InfluxDB?

Hi all

Is it possible to send raw results to InfluxDB?

When I've read the docs and looked at the current BackendListeners it seems
we only send summary stats (despite summaryStats=false)

I've created a PR which achieves largely what I expected the InfluxDB
listner to do https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544 but happy to
discuss details here or on the PR.

Thanks

Re: Send raw results to InfluxDB?

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 1:28 PM Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Is it possible to send raw results to InfluxDB?
>
> When I've read the docs and looked at the current BackendListeners it seems
> we only send summary stats (despite summaryStats=false)

summary means in this context the total of all requests.
So if you have login and search transactions, it will send the sum of
requests , the avg of all ...
But it's always an aggregation on a window

> I've created a PR which achieves largely what I expected the InfluxDB
> listner to do https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/544 but happy to
> discuss details here or on the PR.

Nice idea.

--