Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/01 18:41:47 UTC

How to disable creating a new notebook for few users

I am using Zeppelin  0.8.2, different kinds of users use our zeppelin.
There is one category of users wherein they just need to run the notebook.
I know how to set the authorization to disable 'edit or running' the
notebook but I did not find the option to disable creating a new notebook
for these users.

Thanks,
Cod

Re: How to disable creating a new notebook for few users

Posted by Sebastian Albrecht <al...@googlemail.com>.
Am Fr., 2. Juli 2021 um 01:23 Uhr schrieb Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>:

> I don't think zeppelin has such a feature yet.
>
> Great Info <gu...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月2日周五 上午2:42写道:
>
>> I am using Zeppelin  0.8.2, different kinds of users use our zeppelin.
>> There is one category of users wherein they just need to run the notebook.
>> I know how to set the authorization to disable 'edit or running' the
>> notebook but I did not find the option to disable creating a new notebook
>> for these users.

Fyi, i already created a ticket as feature request for this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4716

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: How to disable creating a new notebook for few users

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang