Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/01/06 03:23:24 UTC

hope this mail delivers :-/

Hi Heron Team,
I updated the infra ticket. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14636?focusedCommentId=16313316&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16313316
It looks like JIRA is yet to setup.
I created slack channel, too.Thus far my contributions.
I am planning the following:
What is the status of code migration for com.twitter.* to org.apache.* ? Can I work on it ?Apache license replacements in each file ? Can I work on it ?
Apache git to Github setup is missing. This is one reason, I submitted ICLA.I did the apache gossip website. Should I use the same template for Heron website ?What is the plan for current github pages (documentation) ? Move them to apache github or move to new apache Heron website ?

Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree