Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Nagaraju Kurma <na...@enhancesys.com> on 2013/07/30 16:00:49 UTC

not redirecting to actually requested page once relogged in after session time out

i tried the demos of our shiro sample applications and found

1) shiro-root-1.2.1-source-release\shiro-root-1.2.1\samples\web --> in this
application it is redirecting to original requested page after relogin once
session expired.

here they used shiro.ini file -------> EnvironmentLoaderListner

2) shiro-root-1.2.1-source-release\shiro-root-1.2.1\samples\spring  ---> in
this application it not is redirecting to original requested page after
relogin once session expired.

here they used some database ---------> ShiroFilter

in my application also i am using Postgress database and ShiroFilter, i
need to redirect to original requested page after relogin once session
expired but its not happening.

can anybody tell the reason why it is working for 1) and why not for
2)........?

i tried explicitly with this

WebUtils.redirectToSavedRequest(request, response,
"redirect:/main/welcome1?cat=dashboard.summary");

but it is remembering unnecessary urls as well like /aa/bb.png, /aa/abc.jpg
all..

how can i restrict these unnecessary url things or is there any another way
to achieve my requirement, i really great if anybody help me.

thank you :)

--

Regards,****

Nagaraju.