Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2013/11/07 13:44:12 UTC

missing dev mail list for BatchEE and Sirona

Those two reminders are intended for BatchEE and Sirona.

Their email dev list archive is not yet available,
so this goes to general@ list.

Clutch does detect their commits lists, but not their dev lists.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#batchee.incubator
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#sirona.incubator

Does anyone know why?

Are they missing moderators or something?

-David

Re: projects "graduated" need to tidy up

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Jake Farrell wrote:
> >
> > I've started to clean up the voter status page ...

Thanks. Let us hope that that enourages podlings to continue
to follow through.

> ... and have been finishing the
> > incubator closing steps for projects that have already graduated.

However this finalisation stuff is difficult
if one was not associated with the project.

Tweaking the podlings.xml is just one very final step.
I usually leave it there as a sign that there is stuff to be done.

>>  Updates
> > for the projects listed below should start appearing shortly as the nightly
> > scripts run. Hopefully these steps will make it easier for the tools to
> > function as intended

For the "Vote Monitor" yes, as it is completely overloaded.

For Clutch (not automated) it is doing is intended job.

The "History" chart is automated, but i wonder if it
skipped two becuase of the problem below.

> Do the instructions need some tweaking to explain that
> the "enddate" needs to be added for each?

The tools are crude and do not expect partial information.

Please do follow the instructions, and if they are not clear
then help to refine.

-David

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've decided that I must have been doing *something* wrong as I was just
able to commit to this file.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Fwd: projects "graduated" need to tidy up

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Yup, I already replied to sebb on that - I'll take a look at the podling
> stuff today.

Thanks, abayer!

ap

Re: Fwd: projects "graduated" need to tidy up

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Yup, I already replied to sebb on that - I'll take a look at the podling
stuff today.

A.

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: missing dev mail list for BatchEE and Sirona

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
David,

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

On 8 November 2013 08:20, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>> Hi David
>>
>> not sure what you mean but list are working AFAIK. We got batchee mail
>> this morning again and I got some sirona mails yesterday
>
> The "archives". Clutch gathers the mail list addresses
> by ensuring that the archives are available [1].
>
> See the URL provided below in my initial email.
> e.g. http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#batchee.incubator
>
> There is only the "commits" archives.
>
> Someone from these two projects needs to follow up with
> Infra until your resources are properly established.
>
> And this is why you are not receiving the report reminders.
>
> [1] We should enhance this page to explain more detail about
> how the set of reporting mailing list addresses are handled.
> I have explained it many times in email, so we should find
> that and add it to this doc.
> http://incubator.apache.org/facilities.html#reminders
>
> -David
>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>

>> 2013/11/7 David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>:
>> >
>> > Those two reminders are intended for BatchEE and Sirona.
>> >
>> > Their email dev list archive is not yet available,
>> > so this goes to general@ list.
>> >
>> > Clutch does detect their commits lists, but not their dev lists.
>> >
>> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#batchee.incubator
>> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/#sirona.incubator
>> >
>> > Does anyone know why?
>> >
>> > Are they missing moderators or something?
>> >
>> > -David

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: missing dev mail list for BatchEE and Sirona

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi David