Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/27 23:20:35 UTC

Time to release the jaspi spec jar

Using a combination of bits and pieces of this and that I've gotten
the servlet profile of the jaspi tck to work with the jetty7
integration.  So, I think we can release the spec jar.  This will be
needed so jetty7 can release their jaspi code and then we can release
2.2.

I'm planning to go through the poms a bit and upgrade stuff such as
osgi metadata generation and using apache parent 6 (or later) and
getting set up to release onto nexus.  So this might take a bit of
work...

Anyone object?

thanks
david jencks

Re: Time to release the jaspi spec jar

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 27, 2009, at 5:20 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> Using a combination of bits and pieces of this and that I've gotten
> the servlet profile of the jaspi tck to work with the jetty7
> integration.  So, I think we can release the spec jar.  This will be
> needed so jetty7 can release their jaspi code and then we can
> release 2.2.
>
> I'm planning to go through the poms a bit and upgrade stuff such as
> osgi metadata generation and using apache parent 6 (or later) and
> getting set up to release onto nexus.  So this might take a bit of
> work...
>
> Anyone object?

Not from me. Sounds like a good plan. Congrats on the tck...

--kevan