Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2014/04/30 22:12:32 UTC

apache git issues?

Anybody having any issues today? I am getting authentication failed and 500 errors.

Re: apache git issues?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Are the ASF infra people available on IRC somewhere?

#asfinfra on Freenode

ap

Re: apache git issues?

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Are the ASF infra people available on IRC somewhere?

Or does Zack just need to open an issue on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA ?

Everett

RE: apache git issues?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I did, and the new password seems to work with id.apache.org... just
>  not for git.

A push to jclouds-site.git just now worked for me. Weird.

ap

RE: apache git issues?

Re: apache git issues?