Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mikko Wuokko <Mi...@evtek.fi> on 2006/01/20 14:47:32 UTC

Integrating standalone Java application as a portlet

Does anyone know how to or have experience in implementing a standalone
Java application as a portlet for Jetspeed? What would be the procedure
converting the application? Or is there anywhere examples how this
could be done?

We would be dealing a java application that we should have as a portlet
is Xj3D viewer. Another option would use some other portlet which would
have x3D support. Does someone if there exists such?

-Mikko